A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Harder Certified Home Inspections will provide you with a comprehensive home inspection and a report you can rely on to make a confident decision. David Harder, the Owner/Inspector for Harder Certified Home Inspections has been in the Building Industry since an early age. As a Kansas licensed contractor and home builder I know how a home is put together from start to finish, including its structure, roof, plumbing and electrical systems. As a Certified Professional Inspector I have the knowledge to spot problems that other inspectors might miss. Over the last several decades I have seen how the building codes have changed and which codes are most important, or even overlooked. I have been involved in 1000’s of inspections involving all areas of the home industry. I continue to this day of building new homes. I am now using my expertise to also do fulltime Home Inspections. If you are needing a home inspector with the most experience than give me a call, 316-284-3811.
“I understand that buying a home is one of the largest investments we make in our lives. It is my commitment to you that you fully understand the condition of the property prior to closing in an effort to help you make a more informed decision as a buyer.” David Harder
Affiliations, Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Professional Inspector InterNACHI Certification # NACHI17042914
- Realtors of South Central Kansas Affiliate Member Lock Box Access
- Class B Contractor License Newton, KS License # 0324
- Kansas Association of Real Estate Inspectors
- Kansas State University graduate Radon Measurement Course
- Kansas Radon Measurement Technician Certification # KS-MS-0441
- International Conference of Building Officials Building Contractor
- Member National Association of Home Builders
- Member Wichita Area Builders Association
- Member Harvey County Builders and Associates
- International Association of Professional Contractors
South Central and Central Kansas including the towns of Wichita, Salina, Hutchinson, Emporia, Derby, Newton, McPherson, El Dorado, Winfield, Arkansas City, Andover, Maize, Haysville, Augusta, Wellington, Park City, Valley Center, Pratt, Bel Aire, Mulvane, Hesston, Haven, Belle Plain, Cheney, Andale, Inman, Lindsborg, Lyons, Sedgwick, Burrton, Buhler, North Newton, Peabody, Benton, Bentley, Burns, Canton, Eastborough, Elbing, Florence, Galva, Garden Plain, Goessel, Hillsboro, Marion, Potwin, Pretty Prairie, Walton, Whitewater. Counties including Sedgwick, Harvey, Butler, Marion, McPherson, Reno, Saline, Kingman, Sumner, Cowley, Rice.